martes, 12 de junio de 2007

The peaceful scenario

Feeling peace inside of me, almost anything could alter me. Peace abounded in my soul, as it did around me. Listening to that wonderful woman singing that soft country style and saying I didn’t know what, but transmitting peace anyway. The smoke thrown to the air by the incense, gave the room the best smell of all. In one corner all my friends were taking care of me through photographs and in the other, peacefully my guitar laid. Outside the rain was falling softly and drop by drop the green leaves stopped crying of thirst. Inside those warm and known-from-end-to-end four walls it was me lying in my bed and the melody of the country music mixing up with the oriental woods’ smell in the air. I didn’t know if it was true what the packet said – “oriental woods are for meditation, study, contemplation, concentration” – but I thought that the only thing missing there was you, sitting next to me and talking until death took us both. No problems, no preoccupations. Peace inside of me, peace surrounding me. The best scenario, but you were missing.

2 comentarios:

=`.´= dijo...

I was almost transported to your room. This is just perfect, I can smell that incense...

©Iv4n4 dijo...

me sorprende la cantidad de libros que han leido en tu colegio, si tuviera un hijo lo enviaría a estudiar ahí :P