lunes, 25 de junio de 2007

I will reach the sky

And I will deal with it. I will deal to reach the sky, to reach the top. And I know I will succeed. Day by day I grow up and my desire grows stronger. I concentrate on my objective and I know I’ll make it. This is how I’m going to make it, I know I will succeed. With strength from the heart and true desire, there are no impossible tasks. I stretch my branches, each one is part of me and each one of them will help me reach it. With every single millimetre I feel nearer. How will it be? How will it taste? How will it smell? How will it feel? I know I will have an answer for each of my questions soon. I know I will reach it.

I’m almost reaching it...

Come on! A little bit more and I’ll touch you with my branches. You’ll caress me softly and tell me “Well done”. I know it.

Sky, wait for me, I’ll be soon up there with you.


Vale Becker

No hay comentarios.: