jueves, 19 de julio de 2007

So many times I’ve tried

So many times I’ve proposed myself the same thing…
I’ve tried and I’ve tried, but I didn’t succeed.
I’m still trying and I just can’t manage to do it.
After all I’ve been through I just can’t reach what I want.
All the methods I’ve tried, you can’t imagine.
How many times I’ve decided to do it, you can’t imagine.
So many times I’ve proposed myself the same damn thing,
So many times I’ve proposed myself to forget you,
But I’m still fighting against your memory, you still live,
You’re still in my dreams, you’re still in my mind.
I’ve tried and I’ve tried to stop thinking about you
But the more I’ve tried, the hardest it was.
So many times I’ve proposed myself to forget you,
But I’m still fighting against your memory.


Vale Becker

No hay comentarios.: